VPD employees honored at awards banquet
VICTORIA, Texas- The Victoria Police Department held their Annual Awards Banquet on Friday, 01/31/2020. Several officers and civilians were honored at the banquet for their hard work and dedication, not only to the Victoria Police Department, but the City of Victoria as well.
- Investigator of the Year – Detective Jason Stone
- Telecommunicator of the Year – Telecommunications Operator Susanna Bailey
- Civilian Employee of the Year – Case Preparation Specialist Lori Kliem
- Rookie of the Year – Officer Heath Barnett
- Officer of the Year – Senior Officer Jon DeLaRosa
- Supervisor of the Year – Sgt. Jimmy McDonald
Each of these persons had been nominated by their peers and or supervisors for the award. The nominations were reviewed by a committee and voted on.
Congratulations to each of them on their accomplishments.
The information in this article is from a press release sent by Victoria Police Department.