Victoria Mall to host Color for a Cause in support of local organizations
Live coloring event to raise funds for local causes
VICTORIA, Texas- The Victoria Mall will host a live coloring contest and shopping event that raises funds and awareness for local organizations.
During the event, each organization is provided a six-foot mural and coloring supplies. Everyone has two hours to color their mural and shop on behalf of a cause. Patrons can shop anywhere in the mall and show their receipt in the center court to earn a point for a participating cause. The mall donates $1 for each point earned and a $250 prize donation is awarded to the organization with the most points and the winning mural design is determined by local guest judges.
Participating organizations include:
- Affectionate Arms Adult Day Care
- Alzheimer’s Association
- Bella’s Awareness Project
- Communities in Schools of the Golden Crescent
- Dorothy O’Connor Pet Adoption Center
- Food Bank of the Golden Crescent
- Golden Crescent CASA
- Perpetual Help Home
- Relay for Life and Relay for Life of Goliad County
- Retama Manor
- The Gabriel Project of the Crossroads
- The Riding Therapy Center
- Victoria East High School National Art Society
- Victoria Christian Assistance Ministry
- Victoria County Court Reporters on behalf of The Brownson Home
- Victoria ISD Education Foundation, Inc.
- VIctoria Public Library
- Victoria West National Art Society
The event takes place Tuesday March 3rd from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. in the center court at the Victoria Mall.
About Color for a Cause
Color for a Cause raises funds and awareness for local organizations during a fun night out at the Mall. Hosted by the Mall and run by Hull Property Group, a retail real estate company specializing in enclosed shopping malls, Color for a Cause is a live mural coloring contest and shopping event. The event is hosted at no cost to participating organizations as a community-based marketing initiative that brings people together in support of our area. For more information visit wecolorforacause.com.