Victoria ISD announces changes to meal distribution service for remote students
New schedule begins Monday November 30
VICTORIA, Texas- The Victoria Independent School District announced Wednesday that the district’s meal distribution service for remote students will be changing.
In a statement sent to Crossroads Today, Shawna Currie, the Communications Director for VISD, explained that beginning Monday, November 30, the meal distribution scheduled is changing to Mondays, and Thursdays. Weekend meals will be included with the Thursday distribution.
The district said that meals can be picked up at the following locations:
- Crain Elementary between 12:45 p.m. to 1:30 p.m.
- 2706 N Azalea St
- The cafeteria is located in the building nearest the teacher parking lot on the north side of the school
- Chandler Elementary between 12:45 p.m. to 1:30 p.m.
- 5105 Guy Grant Rd
- The cafeteria is located by entering the campus off of Salem Road Bus Entry drive. The cafeteria is located at the end of the building
- O’Connor Elementary between 12:45 p.m. to 1:30 p.m.
- 3402 Bobolink St
- The cafeteria is located past the school entrance and turn right at the end of the building.
VISD said “Meal Pick Up” signs will be posted to assist parents with locating the meal pickup area at each location.
COPYRIGHT 2020 BY CROSSROADS TODAY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. THIS MATERIAL MAY NOT BE PUBLISHED, BROADCAST, REWRITTEN OR REDISTRIBUTED.