Victoria home complete loss after fire

What started as an average day quickly turned into a nightmare for one Victoria family.

The family at the 100 block of Pintail Drive experienced heartbreak after an electrical fire sparked a roaring blaze, consuming their home located in the Quail Creek subdivision. Fire Marshall Richard Castillo believes the hours long battle with the fire is due to one major factor.

“The wind has been a major factor, once it made it to the attic, it was more difficult to fight,” Fire marshal, Richard Castillo said.

No one was hurt by the fire. The house is being called a total loss by fire officials.

Comments

comments