Top headlines in The Cuero Record for April 27
Early voting is underway in DeWitt County
CUERO, Texas – Early voting kicked off this week in DeWitt County. The dates and voting locations can be found in this week’s edition of The Cuero Record.
Also in the April 27 edition:
– Three proposed City of Cuero Charter Amendments.
– The CISD school board hears push for soccer program from Cuero Area Soccer Association president Bobby Ramos.
– A contract was approved for hotel occupancy tax audit at the City of Cuero council meeting.
– Gobblers take second at area meat with 13 athletes moving on to regionals.
– Lady Gobblers will also be competing at area.
– Texas Governor Greg Abbott has issued a proclamation calling for a special election that will involve DeWitt County voters. This special election will determine the person that will be representing US Representative District 34.
– Lady Gobbler softball team is in a two-way tie for the #2 seed coming out of District 27-4A. Cuero will have a seeding game against La Vernia on Tuesday evening.
– A groundbreaking ceremony to kick off development of the new CTHM expansion project to include the Peeble Park and the Steen Roundabout will be held Thursday, April 28, at 11 a.m. at the CTHM grounds.
– Cuero ISD art students, special olympic participants and the Trotters Dance Team were recognized at the CISD board meeting.
All of this and more in this week’s edition available for only $1 on newsstands, The Cuero Record office or subscribe online for just $24. Sign up to get your copy of The Cuero Record.
Provided in a partnership with The Cuero Record.
COPYRIGHT 2022 BY CROSSROADS TODAY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. THIS MATERIAL MAY NOT BE PUBLISHED, BROADCAST, REWRITTEN OR REDISTRIBUTED.