Three People Sent to Hospital after Bar Fire

Three people were sent to the hospital after a fire breaks out at a bar on Saturday night.

Victoria Fire Department responded to a fire at the Another Round bar around midnight on Saturday.

The bar was fully occupied when the building caught fire, and everyone inside evacuated the building.

According to Victoria Fire Chief Taner Drake, the fire was put out quickly.

“The fire appears to have been in some kind of refrigeration unit right inside the building, I’m not sure if its an actual refrigerator or if it’s some kind of beer cooler, and it appears that’s where it started in that area,” said Victoria Fire Chief Taner Drake.

Three people were sent to DeTar Hospital for minor smoke inhalation.

The fire in under investigation by the Victoria Fire Marshal’s Office.

Comments

comments