victoria fire marshal’s department

Home fire caused by cigarette ashtray, officials say

Family safely escaped with no major injuries but loses home

VICTORIA, Texas - On Tuesday, Dec. 14, just after midnight the Victoria County Fire Marshal's Office worked a fire located in the 3500 block of Brayer road. Firefighters…

Fire Marshal suspects New Years fireworks caused house damage

A fire near Woodlawn and Mac Arthur could have been caused by fireworks.

VICTORIA, Texas - On Monday, around 3:34 in the afternoon a fire occurred near the intersection of Woodlawn and Mac Arthur St. Causing 19 firefighters and other rescue personnel to help stop the flames.   Paramedics also attended, providing aid to Pearl Steen and…

Weekend Fire Estate Sale helps apartment families

December's Fire Estate Sale proceeds will help apartment families in need.

VICTORIA, Texas - On Friday, Dec. 11th - Sunday, Dec. 13th, 2 Fire Departments and 1 organization teamed up together to have an Estate sale. Victoria County's Fire Department…