KAVU-TV is an Equal Opportunity Employer and complies with all laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, sex, national origin, citizenship, handicap, height, weight, and marital status.
For the job application, click here
For The Victoria Television Group Career Opportunities, click here
KAVU-TV is looking for organizations that regularly distribute information about employment opportunities to job applicants or have job applicants to refer.
To see the Annual EEO Public File Report Form Click Here
If your organization would like to receive notification of job vacancies at our station, please notify the EEO Coordinator at KAVU-TV, 3808 N. Navarro, Victoria, Texas 77901 or call 361-575-2500. You may also email to email@example.com
- Houston school trustees reject state review as one-sided
- Texas man suspected in twin's death arrested in SC
- NASA testing urban drone safety over Corpus Christi
- US official calls tent court for asylum seekers 'impressive'
- Justice Department sues to block merger of airline IT firms
- Governor Abbott announces new Uber hub in Dallas
- Uber to open regional hub in Dallas, resulting in 3,000 jobs
- 2 inmates escape from East Texas jail, perimeter fence cut
- Ransomware attack hits more than 20 Texas local governments
- VISD releases new state accountability numbers