Overheated Electric Motor Causes Small Fire

An overheated electric motor was the suspected reason for a small fire near the Victoria Regional Airport.

Today just after 3:00 this afternoon, a container that holds drained motor oil caught fire.

The container was put out before Victoria Fire arrived.

The building where the container was is used by the trucking company Reliant Field Services.

There were no injuries and no cost damage to the building.

The container was the only thing that burned.

Comments

comments