Nonemergency city offices in Victoria close at noon
Tracking Tropical Storm Nicholas
VICTORIA, Texas – Nonemergency City offices in Victoria will close at noon Monday.
The City of Victoria will close all nonemergency City facilities starting at noon Monday because of expected inclement weather due to Tropical Storm Nicholas.
All City facilities will reopen for regular business hours on Tuesday, weather permitting.
- Nonemergency city offices will be closed.
- Automated garbage, recycling and yard waste pickup will continue as scheduled, though services may be delayed. The city asks residents to leave their waste out through the evening.
- Brush and bulky item pickups that were scheduled for Monday will be rescheduled. Environmental Services will contact residents to reschedule pickups. Other pickups this week will continue as scheduled.
- The landfill and compost/brush site will close at 3 p.m. and reopen at 3 p.m. Tuesday.
- The Victoria Public Library will be closed.
- Riverside Golf Course will be closed.
The City continues to monitor the local weather forecast and will notify residents if the closures are extended.
For updates about City services, visit www.victoriatx.gov.
COPYRIGHT 2021 BY CROSSROADS TODAY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. THIS MATERIAL MAY NOT BE PUBLISHED, BROADCAST, REWRITTEN OR REDISTRIBUTED.