VPD responded to vehicle and pedestrian accident on the 3600 block of Houston Highway Friday night.
Sgt Jason Martin says 50 year old Suzanne Frankson was walking across the lanes of traffic on Houston highway, when she was hit by a Mercury Mountaineer that was driving westbound in the turning lane.
Sgt Martin says that Frankson was transported to University Hospital in San Antonio with a head injury along with a shoulder, hip and neck fractures.
Her status is unknown at this time.
No ciations have been issued at this time.
- City leaders explore gaining state designation as Music Friendly Community
- Fatal Motorcyclist Accident on Houston Hwy
- Authorities seek a human smuggler who illegally transported Chinese and other nationals
- October's Military Hero of the Month
- Monday, October 21 Petit Jury Cancelled
- Please help Crime Stoppers find a suspect
- VPD Search Warrant Leads to Arrest
- The Calhoun County Fair and Livestock Show brought several teens out to compete
- Crime Stoppers trying to ID a man
- Wharton County Sheriff's look for car burglary suspects
- East High School Traffic Study To Begin
- Citizens ER Expansion Project Approved