VPD responded to vehicle and pedestrian accident on the 3600 block of Houston Highway Friday night.
Sgt Jason Martin says 50 year old Suzanne Frankson was walking across the lanes of traffic on Houston highway, when she was hit by a Mercury Mountaineer that was driving westbound in the turning lane.
Sgt Martin says that Frankson was transported to University Hospital in San Antonio with a head injury along with a shoulder, hip and neck fractures.
Her status is unknown at this time.
No ciations have been issued at this time.
- Former Yoakum standout Joshua Moore facing gun charges
- End of the Summer Bash
- H.S. Volleyball Roundup
- Flyers hold first scrimmage of 2019
- VPD Investigating a threat made to Sam's Club
- Victoria College tax proposal could raise property taxes
- Grace Funeral Home honored first responders
- Portion of Lone Tree Road closed beginning on August 19
- Court limits order that had stopped Trump asylum limits
- Churches arm, train congregants in wake of mass shootings