WHARTON County, Texas - Wharton County Sheriff's Office has released a statement on social media informing the community that they have identified the two male subjects responsible for Thursday's First Bank of Louise aggravated robbery as Tony Wayne Mitchell (TM) and LeEdward Demon Hopkins (LH).
Both have outstanding warrants for their arrest for the alleged offense of Aggregated Robbery.
The statement also explains that both suspects are presumed armed and dangerous, and it's believed they are no longer within the City of Wharton or our county.
Anyone with any further information about this case or their whereabouts are encouraged to contact Detective Chaney at 979 532-3131 or East Wharton County Crime Stoppers vía the P3 App.
You may remain anonymous when you contact the sheriff's office.
- Victoria Police seeking information regarding shots fired on Mumphord Street
- Local vape shop supports national petition to save flavored e-liquid
- No injuries after newly rebuilt home goes up in flames
- Governor Abbott prepares state resources as severe weather approaches Texas
- City of Victoria announces new Communications Director
- Short budget hearing after no one takes the podium at Commissioners Court
- Commissioners approve County Sheriff's Office request to train at airport
- Clean Plate moving to brick-and-mortar store on Airline
- Local non-profit to team up with Texas Roadhouse
- Victoria Police trying to identify two subjects
- Man with replica BB gun fatally shot by Arlington police
- Partial closure Tuesday on Azalea St. for utilities installation