WICHITA FALLS, Texas - Police in northern Texas say a woman has been banned from a local Walmart after spent she several hours driving an electric shopping cart around the store's parking lot while drinking wine from a Pringles can.
Police tell the Times Record News that officers responded to a suspicious person call at about 9 a.m. Friday at a Walmart in Wichita Falls, about 125 miles northwest of Dallas, near the Oklahoma border.
Wichita Falls police spokesman Jeff Hughes says the woman had reportedly been riding the electric cart around the parking lot for about three hours.
Hughes says police eventually found the woman in a nearby restaurant and told her not to return to the store.
Police say the woman wasn't arrested and her name was not released.
Information from: Wichita Falls Times Record News, http://www.timesrecordnews.com
(Copyright 2019 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Grace Funeral Home honored first responders
- Portion of Lone Tree Road closed beginning on August 19
- Court limits order that had stopped Trump asylum limits
- Churches arm, train congregants in wake of mass shootings
- Local business gives veteran glasses
- Memorial for victims of El Paso shooting begins
- Victoria College volleyball gears up for first ever NJCAA season
- Man dies after being found unresponsive in his prison cell
- Attorney: Officials force-feeding immigrant on hunger strike
- Congressman Cloud to host panel discussion on border and national security