VICTORIA, Texas - Victoria Police Department arrested two people on felony drug charges of manufacture and delivery of a controlled substance at a home on Circle Street.
Schara Garcia Fuentes was arrested on 7 charges including a felony charge of manufacture and delivery of amphetamines, and the possession of marijuana.
A list of her charges is below:
- 4 counts Manufacture/Delivery of Controlled Substances PG 3 (Hydrocodone, Alprazolam)
- 1 count Manufacture/Delivery of Controlled Substances PG 2 1st Felony (Amphetamine)
- Possession of Marijuana >4OZ < 5lb
- Unlawful use of criminal instrument
Ronell Green, who also lives in the home, was arrested on the same 7 charges.
The Special Crimes Unit (SCU) executed a search warrant Wednesday evening on Fuentes and Green's home on Circle Street.
Officers found 1,084.81 grams of marijuana in a bag, which was located in the master bedroom, as well as several Alprazolam, Amphetamine/Dextroamphetamine and Acetaminophen/Hydrocodone pills.
A scale was also located with marijuana residue, numerous small jewelry bags and a large amount of money in multiple denominations tied with rubber bands.
A loaded 38 special revolver was found on Green during the search. Green's criminal history revealed several felony convictions which include tampering/fabricating physical evidence and theft of a firearm back in 2014.
Both suspects were arrested and taken to Victoria County Jail.
- Union Pacific worker dies in Texas, pinned between 2 tankers
- Animal rights group wants probe of SeaWorld dolphin shows
- Man pleads guilty, gets life in death of 10-year-old cousin
- VISD offering free flu shots to students
- Register your block parties for National Night Out
- Texas Roadhouse shares 100% of profits with El Paso Community Foundation
- UHV Men's Soccer Conference Co-Favorites
- Lawyers seek exam for man charged in Ole Miss student death
- New Galveston fire station latest recovery from Ike in 2008
- Worker convicted of sexually assaulting nursing home patient