VICTORIA, Texas - The Victoria Parks and Recreation Department are nearing completion on their brand new inclusive playground at Ethel Lee Tracy Park.
The new playground will feature access ramps and on-ramps to accommodate children in wheelchairs.
It will also include playground equipment designed for autistic children, including sensory panels and a spinning chair for motion relaxation.
The inclusive playground is expected to be ready in the coming weeks.
- Thanksgiving is by far the leading day for U.S. home cooking fires
- Yoakum Commercial District listed in National Register of Historic Places
- LiftFund and EDA announce $3M investment for small businesses in the Golden Crescent
- Plug Promotions hosts Beauty and Body Expo with Cash Prizes
- Pray for Bloomington Gathers Community for unity prayer
- BBQ cook-off raises funds for volunteer fire department
- Mumphord's Place Bar-B-Q on "The Texas Bucket List"
- Sting operation leads to arrest of two for making and selling drugs
- Border Crisis: Where are we now?
- Airline road closure due to water line break
- Chain of Christian pregnancy centers to offer contraceptives
- Texas parole board recommends delaying Rodney Reed execution