VICTORIA, Texas - The Victoria Parks and Recreation Department are nearing completion on their brand new inclusive playground at Ethel Lee Tracy Park.
The new playground will feature access ramps and on-ramps to accommodate children in wheelchairs.
It will also include playground equipment designed for autistic children, including sensory panels and a spinning chair for motion relaxation.
The inclusive playground is expected to be ready in the coming weeks.
- Study: Victoria ranked as the #6 small city for heavy and tractor-trailer truck drivers
- Victoria College Proposed Tax Rate: How it may affect you
- UHV Softball Signs Angleton Native
- City Council tables highly contested No Camping ordinance discussion until next month
- H.S. Volleyball Scoreboard 8-20
- West Football Puts On The Pads 8-20
- UHV Men's Soccer Pleased After First Exhibition
- Couple who ran Texas boarding home indicted for trafficking
- Placedo Benavides Rd construction project moving quickly
- Houston school trustees reject state review as one-sided