VICTORIA, Texas - A Victoria man is behind bars after burglarizing a home, getting into a fight with the homeowner, then returning to the scene of the crime after police arrived.
According to court documents, Bryant Grady broke into the home of an acquaintance while he was sleeping.
Grady attempted to steal money from the homeowner's wallet.
The homeowner then woke up and got into a fight with Grady, before he ran off with $250 dollars.
During an investigation by Victoria PD, Grady returned to the home, leading to his immediate arrest.
Grady was charged with Burglary of a Habitation and was transported to the county jail in lie of a $10,000 bond.
- Victoria Police seeking information regarding shots fired on Mumphord Street
- Local vape shop supports national petition to save flavored e-liquid
- No injuries after newly rebuilt home goes up in flames
- Governor Abbott prepares state resources as severe weather approaches Texas
- City of Victoria announces new Communications Director
- Short budget hearing after no one takes the podium at Commissioners Court
- Clean Plate moving to brick-and-mortar store on Airline
- Local non-profit to team up with Texas Roadhouse
- Victoria Police trying to identify two subjects
- Man with replica BB gun fatally shot by Arlington police
- Partial closure Tuesday on Azalea St. for utilities installation
- September 24th is National Voter Registration Day 2019