VICTORIA, Texas - Tuesday morning Victoria Police Officers responded to Shoppa's Farm Supply at 9806 US 59N in response to an alarm, according to a press release.
Officers located a truck, which was idling but unoccupied, with a flatbed trailer which had the ramps extended, in the parking lot.
Authorities say two subjects ran from the location as officers were searching the area and foot pursuits ensued. Both suspects were apprehended, one was wearing a mask on his face.
It turns out the truck, which had ignition wires cut and wired to run without a key, was stolen from Corpus Christi, TX. The trailer was stolen from Shoppa's Farm Supply, and the suspects were in the process of stealing a John Deere Gator, also from Shoppa's Farm Supply, after cutting the fence with bolt cutters.
Damian Galan-Clark (17 years old) and Joe Castro (21 years old), both of Corpus Christi, TX, were arrested and charged with the following:
• Unauthorized Use of a Motor Vehicle
• Theft of Property >=$30K<$150K
• Criminal Mischief >=$2,500<$30K
• Unlawful Use of Criminal Instruments
• Engaging in Organized Criminal Activity
• Evading Arrest or Detention
• Possession of Marijuana
• Criminal Trespass
- Thanksgiving is by far the leading day for U.S. home cooking fires
- Yoakum Commercial District listed in National Register of Historic Places
- LiftFund and EDA announce $3M investment for small businesses in the Golden Crescent
- Plug Promotions hosts Beauty and Body Expo with Cash Prizes
- Pray for Bloomington Gathers Community for unity prayer
- BBQ cook-off raises funds for volunteer fire department
- Mumphord's Place Bar-B-Q on "The Texas Bucket List"
- Sting operation leads to arrest of two for making and selling drugs
- Border Crisis: Where are we now?
- Airline road closure due to water line break
- Chain of Christian pregnancy centers to offer contraceptives
- Texas parole board recommends delaying Rodney Reed execution