VICTORIA, Texas - On 10/15/2019, approximately 2:25 PM, members of the Crossroads HIDTA Task Force, which is comprised of VPD Special Crimes Unit, VCSO Special Crimes Unit, and Dewitt County Sheriff's Office, responded to a residence in the 100 block of S. Ben Jordan to execute a search warrant in reference to illegal narcotics.
Aldric Aldwin Littles, a 35 year old Victoria resident was arrested after a search revealed ecstasy, crack cocaine, powder cocaine, marijuana, Promethazine, Alprazolam, and Trazodone; all of which were suspected to be possessed with intent to deliver.
- 19 year-old male arrested for shooting his uncle in Yoakum
- Two car accident on Highway 87
- Naval Air Station Corpus Christi under lock-down Wednesday morning
- Representative Morrison spoke with TWIA about ongoing Harvey recovery
- Crime Stoppers searching for man wanted in the murder of Isaac Ybarra in Edna
- Authorities searching for suspect wanted in death of Nassau Bay Police Officer
- Suspect in custody, NAS Corpus Christi release lockdown
- H-E-B held their 29th annual Feast of Sharing
- The Golden Crescent CASA prepares Christmas for children in foster care
- Jackson Co. officiates resolution to become "2nd Amendment Sanctuary County"
- Senator Kolkhorst announces re-election bid for Texas Senate
- Pilot identified in fatal plane crash in Inez