VICTORIA, Texas - Both Victoria Police Department and DPS responded to the scene at about 2:30 am on Saturday morning, at the 2700 block of Houston Highway.
DPS Sergeant Ruben San Miguel has confirmed the motorcyclist has died due to injuries. The collision occurred between a pick up truck and the motorcyclist however, details of what occurred or names of those involved are not yet available.
VPD continues to investigate the fatal accident.
This is a developing story, please check back for updates.
- Victoria Crime Stoppers is seeking information regarding a cold case murder
- Experts say primary jobs are key to Victoria's economic growth
- Community Crossroads: Our Saviour's Lutheran Church will host free Thanksgiving meal
- Local business owners start a Thanksgiving food drive
- Suddenlink's customer service complaints are being heard by the Victoria City Council
- What climate change means for the Crossroads
- El Campo ISD employee arrested after hiding camera in boy's restroom at elementary school
- Thanksgiving City closures and trash collection schedule
- Operation Christmas Child is putitng a smile on children's faces around the world
- Speak up if you know someone being bullied, your voice could save a life
- County Sheriff's send letter to Commissioners asking for Harvey receipts
- Wharton Police searching for man wanted for alleged felony