NURSERY, Texas - The Nursery Volunteer Fire Department had it first adopts a highway trash pickup this morning.
Several of the volunteer Fire Department members and their families helped pick up approximately 35 trash bags full of large items that were along Highway US 87.
Carlos Sauceda the Chief Engineer for the Nursery Volunteer Fire Department said, that this was a way to give back to the awesome community of Nursery Texas.
- Golden Crescent Habitat for Humanity receives $1.25 M from Qatar Harvey Fund
- One dead after single vehicle crash in Lavaca County
- Family keeps dairy farm going with corn maze
- Our Lady Of Victory celebrates its 25th Annual Parish Fall Festival
- Wharton most wanted is in custody
- Crossroads residents celebrate LGBTQ identities with pride, BBQ
- The Volunteer Fire Department in Nursery held their first Adopt-A-Highway event
- There were hundreds of people gathered in Cuero to watch the Great Gobbler Gallop race
- Game Wardens rescue group in cold waters of San Antonio Bay
- What you need to know to prevent fires in your home this winter
- Local LGBT group to celebrate National Coming Out Day with weekend BBQ
- Authorities seize more than 1,400 grams of illegal drugs