EL PASO, Texas (AP) - Authorities in Texas are looking for a 29-year-old mother who hasn't been seen since going on a date last weekend.
El Paso police issued a missing person alert late Thursday describing Erika Andrea Gaytan as "endangered." Television station KFOX reports that she made several Facebook posts from the July 13 concert in El Paso where she went on the date and where she was last seen leaving late that night or early the next morning.
TV station KVIA reports that the man she was on the date with told police she had called for an Uber.
Her family says it's not like Gaytan to go off and leave her 7-year-old son behind.
Her son's father says Gaytan is a really good mother and would always have her phone on her. Police released a photo of Gaytan wearing a white dress and smiling on the night she disappeared.
El Paso Police Department posted this missing person bulletin on their Facebook page.
(Copyright 2019 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Victoria Crime Stoppers searching for woman wanted for forgery
- M.G. and Lilly A. Johnson Foundation donated $800,000 to UHV
- Nutcracker opening night sold out for the Victoria Ballet Company
- Educators hope access to hearing aids improves with new legislation
- Subway restaurants donate to local food bank
- Community Crossroads: Tips on How to Stay Healthy During the Holiday and Flu Free
- Flounder population numbers cause concern for conservationist, anxiety for fishermen
- Unattended 1 year-old dies in Yoakum
- 19 year-old male arrested for shooting his uncle in Yoakum
- Two car accident on Highway 87
- Naval Air Station Corpus Christi under lock-down Wednesday morning
- Representative Morrison spoke with TWIA about ongoing Harvey recovery