EL PASO, Texas (AP) - Authorities in Texas are looking for a 29-year-old mother who hasn't been seen since going on a date last weekend.
El Paso police issued a missing person alert late Thursday describing Erika Andrea Gaytan as "endangered." Television station KFOX reports that she made several Facebook posts from the July 13 concert in El Paso where she went on the date and where she was last seen leaving late that night or early the next morning.
TV station KVIA reports that the man she was on the date with told police she had called for an Uber.
Her family says it's not like Gaytan to go off and leave her 7-year-old son behind.
Her son's father says Gaytan is a really good mother and would always have her phone on her. Police released a photo of Gaytan wearing a white dress and smiling on the night she disappeared.
El Paso Police Department posted this missing person bulletin on their Facebook page.
(Copyright 2019 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Victoria Police seeking information regarding shots fired on Mumphord Street
- Local vape shop supports national petition to save flavored e-liquid
- No injuries after newly rebuilt home goes up in flames
- Governor Abbott prepares state resources as severe weather approaches Texas
- City of Victoria announces new Communications Director
- Short budget hearing after no one takes the podium at Commissioners Court
- Commissioners approve County Sheriff's Office request to train at airport
- Clean Plate moving to brick-and-mortar store on Airline
- Local non-profit to team up with Texas Roadhouse
- Victoria Police trying to identify two subjects
- Man with replica BB gun fatally shot by Arlington police
- Partial closure Tuesday on Azalea St. for utilities installation