WASHINGTON, D.C. - Jackson County Sheriff Andy Louderback was photographed at the White House on Friday afternoon alongside other Texas offocials, and a Texas Angel Mom as President Trump signed the veto to protect the border oder.
Sheriff Louderback tweeted Friday afternoon from D.C. "What an honor for sheriffs to stand with President Donald J. Trump as he signs his first #veto in support of our nation’s sovereignty! #bordersecurity National Sheriffs' Association."
Despite a dozen Republicans joining Senate Democrats on Thursday to back the joint resolution against Trump's emergency delcaration, Trump used his executive vetoing power to push forward with his border order.
Flanked by Texas officials and parents of children who were killed by illegal immigrants, Tony Garcia, HIDTA Director of South Texas, and Laura WIlkerson, Angel Mom from Houston, TX, were also photographed with Trump.
- Victoria resident arrested for stealing from elderly man
- Fox-Disney Merge to be completed tonight, a new era dawns for Hollywood
- Victoria Parks and Rec exploring all options to repair duck pond
- "I'm happy to be alive": 18 yr old speaks after being shot
- No injuries reported in crash involving Sheriff's Deputy
- Local Pro Golfers Finish Top 20 In Houston Tourney
- UHV Women's Golfer Takes Second Place In Houston
- Concerned families speak out about Port Lavaca Cemetery
- Victoria College's spring enrollment remains steady, students complete degrees in less time
- Austin police promise more security after violent weekend