SAN ANTONIO, Texas - 17-year-old Willow Clayton was last seen Tuesday, March 12, 2019 in San Antonio.
A message from mother, Cindy Lockhart is below:
"We have reason to believe she is with an individual she met online. I do not have details about that individual though they appear to be technologically savvy. As of 2 p.m. Tuesday afternoon, all of Willows phone calls were routed through another Tower in order to hide her location. We know she received a lot of text messages from the Fort Worth area. Please share Willow's information so that we can bring her home please! She is much loved and very much missed. Willow is a quiet and shy person. She will not make eye contact, she will likely not defend herself. We need to help protect her. Please be on the lookout for our beautiful Willow."
Willow is 5'4" and weighs 145 lbs. She has a noticeable small circular scar between her eyebrows.
If you have any information please contact (512) 565-7103.
- H.S. Volleyball Roundup
- Flyers hold first scrimmage of 2019
- VPD Investigating a threat made to Sam's Club
- Victoria College tax proposal could raise property taxes
- Grace Funeral Home honored first responders
- Portion of Lone Tree Road closed beginning on August 19
- Court limits order that had stopped Trump asylum limits
- Churches arm, train congregants in wake of mass shootings
- Local business gives veteran glasses
- Memorial for victims of El Paso shooting begins