SAN ANTONIO, Texas - 17-year-old Willow Clayton was last seen Tuesday, March 12, 2019 in San Antonio.
A message from mother, Cindy Lockhart is below:
"We have reason to believe she is with an individual she met online. I do not have details about that individual though they appear to be technologically savvy. As of 2 p.m. Tuesday afternoon, all of Willows phone calls were routed through another Tower in order to hide her location. We know she received a lot of text messages from the Fort Worth area. Please share Willow's information so that we can bring her home please! She is much loved and very much missed. Willow is a quiet and shy person. She will not make eye contact, she will likely not defend herself. We need to help protect her. Please be on the lookout for our beautiful Willow."
Willow is 5'4" and weighs 145 lbs. She has a noticeable small circular scar between her eyebrows.
If you have any information please contact (512) 565-7103.
- Authorities seek a human smuggler who illegally transported Chinese and other nationals
- October's Military Hero of the Month
- Monday, October 21 Petit Jury Cancelled
- Please help Crime Stoppers find a suspect
- VPD Search Warrant Leads to Arrest
- The Calhoun County Fair and Livestock Show brought several teens out to compete
- Crime Stoppers trying to ID a man
- Wharton County Sheriff's look for car burglary suspects
- East High School Traffic Study To Begin
- Citizens ER Expansion Project Approved
- Fort Worth officer resigns after fatal shooting
- Judge Ben Zeller chosen as VP of County Judges & Commissioners Association of Texas