VICTORIA, Texas - The Victoria County Volunteer Fire Department along with the Victoria Fire Department responded to a house fire call on County rd and Hambelton rd around 10:49 Sunday evening.
Officials say this home is actually abandoned and the owner lives in a rv behind it.
The owner was doing renovations on the home and it later caught fire.
The cause of the fire is still under investigation, and there were no injuries reported.
The fire was put out under 15 minutes and the home was a total.
We will update you when any more information is made available.
- Local athletes return from competition in Australia
- "Over 900 kids deemed homeless," says co-founder of new community youth program
- Former Texas police chief gets 20 years for drug trafficking
- Dorothy H O'Connor Pet Adoption Center holds Hawaiian adoption event
- Goliad ISD sets new date for student enrollment
- Port Lavaca insurance agent, wife arrested for on forgery charges
- Preschooler screen time linked to attention problems
- Local authorities arrest suspect for indecency with a child
- Three car crash on Odem and Laurent leaves three in hospital
- Crimestoppers searching for fugitive charged with making and delivering drugs