VICTORIA, Texas - Texas Department of Public Safety is investigating a two vehicle accident at the intersection of Bridge Street and North Street that took place Sunday evening.
The crash happened at 5:15 p.m.
DPS Trooper Sgt. Ruben San Miguel said 27-year-old Edgard Rocha, of Victoria, ran a stop sign, crashing into a Victoria County Sheriff's crusier driven by Deputy Davis Brody Wayne.
Rocha continued after striking the cruiser, finally stopping once he collided with the side of a nearby Fire Stone building. No one was hurt, but Rocha was cited for running the stop sign.
- Citizens ER Expansion Project Approved
- Fort Worth officer resigns after fatal shooting
- Judge Ben Zeller chosen as VP of County Judges & Commissioners Association of Texas
- Golden Crescent Habitat for Humanity receives $1.25 M from Qatar Harvey Fund
- One dead after single vehicle crash in Lavaca County
- Family keeps dairy farm going with corn maze
- Our Lady Of Victory celebrates its 25th Annual Parish Fall Festival
- Wharton most wanted is in custody
- Crossroads residents celebrate LGBTQ identities with pride, BBQ
- The Volunteer Fire Department in Nursery held their first Adopt-A-Highway event
- There were hundreds of people gathered in Cuero to watch the Great Gobbler Gallop race
- Game Wardens rescue group in cold waters of San Antonio Bay