Victoria residents have a new outlet to buy furniture from a family that's been in the business for five generations.
The store "5th And Home" opens on Tuesday at the 5200 block of N. Navarro Street besides the Ashley Furniture HomeStore.
Paige Streiff and her husband own the store, which they said was five generations in the making.
"I'm excited to be able to do this," Streiff said. "it means a lot both my husband and I, because we've been here for so long and now we're able to go back to our roots of what we love doing, which is giving people exactly what they want and saying yes whenever they ask."
The store's grand opening is on Saturday, November 3, but they'll be holding discounts on select items every weekend until that date.
Moreover, they'll be doing giveaways at the store until the November grand opening.
- H.S. Volleyball Roundup
- Flyers hold first scrimmage of 2019
- VPD Investigating a threat made to Sam's Club
- Victoria College tax proposal could raise property taxes
- Grace Funeral Home honored first responders
- Portion of Lone Tree Road closed beginning on August 19
- Court limits order that had stopped Trump asylum limits
- Churches arm, train congregants in wake of mass shootings
- Local business gives veteran glasses
- Memorial for victims of El Paso shooting begins