HAMPTON ROADS, Virginia (CNN) - A military plane that landed at Newport News/Williamsburg International Airport on Monday ran off the runway, officials told WTKR.
The incident involving the PHF-based military aircraft did not have any injuries associated with it, and no flights were impacted because of the crash.
The reason for the aircraft running off the runway was due to an issue with its landing gear.
Runway 7 is closed, for now, so that officials can investigate the crash.
- Moody Gardens ready for the holidays
- One person hospitalized after house fire
- VIDEO: Crime prevention officer shares theft prevention tips
- Portion of Water Street near Moody to close Tuesday
- VPD seeking help to identify vehicle used in attempted abduction near Patti Welder
- Local republicans react to impeachment statement from Nancy Pelosi
- Kamin Furniture needs your help Crossroads
- Protect your Christmas gifts from thieves by following these safety tips
- Traffic pattern changes for morning drop-off effective Dec 9 at West High and Cade Middle Schools
- Registration open for Mid-Coast Hurricane and Disaster Conference 2020
- Victoria Police: man attempted to abduct 12-year-old near Patti Welder Middle School
- City of Victoria earns seven state-wide awards for video excellence