(CNN) - Nostalgic for the '90s and have a couple million dollars lying around? This might be the place for you.
The New York townhouse used for the exterior shots of Elaine Benes' apartment building from the show "Seinfeld" is up for sale and it could be yours (for the low, low price of $8.65 million).
Now, we know what you're thinking: Get out! But before you push us over backward in disbelief, just look at this living room.
It's a far cry from the humble abode portrayed in the hit TV show, which actually debuted in 1989. The six-bedroom, 4,730 sq. ft. townhome is far larger than the one Benes, played by Julia Louis-Dreyfus, seemed to own.
Located in Chelsea, the five-story townhome also features four fireplaces, a garden with a fountain and a pond, plus a fully-equipped chef's kitchen.
- Mid-Coast Family Services opens warming center
- Ceremony held for Vietnam Veterans Memorial Wall
- Multiple agencies tackle gas leak at drilling site near Yorktown
- Local community helps law enforcement arrest fugitive
- Lane reductions begin Tuesday on two major roadways
- Shields Elementary School honors veterans
- Victoria Police searching for man wanted for "Assault Family Violence"
- DPS investigates fatal crash in Lavaca County
- Police department shares crime stats for 2019
- District Attorney Stuart Fryer gives an update on the three Hallettsville faculty members cases
- Michael Cloud Speaks on Impeachment Inquiry and more...
- Funeral plans set for 7 year old Freeport Police officer