WASHINGTON, D.C. - Bimbo Bakeries USA, Inc. issued a voluntary recall Friday of Entenmann’s Little Bites Soft Baked Cookies.
The recall says the five-pack Mini Chocolate Chip Variety of the cookies could have “visible, blue plastic pieces” in the pouches. Consumption may result in a choking hazard.
No other Entenmann’s brand products were affected by the recall.
Check the Best by date, UPC and Lot code to see if your cookies have been recalled:
Best by: Aug. 31, 2019 and Sept. 7, 2019
Lot code: 1350
Consumers can return the cookies for a refund or call the company’s Consumer Relations group at 800-984-0989 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Study: Victoria ranked as the #6 small city for heavy and tractor-trailer truck drivers
- Victoria College Proposed Tax Rate: How it may affect you
- UHV Softball Signs Angleton Native
- City Council tables highly contested No Camping ordinance discussion until next month
- H.S. Volleyball Scoreboard 8-20
- West Football Puts On The Pads 8-20
- UHV Men's Soccer Pleased After First Exhibition
- Couple who ran Texas boarding home indicted for trafficking
- Placedo Benavides Rd construction project moving quickly
- Houston school trustees reject state review as one-sided