CHICAGO (AP) - Media reports: Chicago prosecutors charge R&B star R. Kelly with 10 counts of aggravated criminal sexual abuse.
Shortly after news of Kelly’s charges came broke, attorney Michael Avenatti tweeted “it’s over".
After 25 years of serial sexual abuse and assault of underage girls, the day of reckoning for R Kelly has arrived.— Michael Avenatti (@MichaelAvenatti) February 22, 2019
(Copyright 2019 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Study: Victoria ranked as the #6 small city for heavy and tractor-trailer truck drivers
- Victoria College Proposed Tax Rate: How it may affect you
- UHV Softball Signs Angleton Native
- City Council tables highly contested No Camping ordinance discussion until next month
- H.S. Volleyball Scoreboard 8-20
- West Football Puts On The Pads 8-20
- UHV Men's Soccer Pleased After First Exhibition
- Couple who ran Texas boarding home indicted for trafficking
- Placedo Benavides Rd construction project moving quickly
- Houston school trustees reject state review as one-sided