VICTORIA, Texas - A Victoria man is behind bars after a routine traffic stop led to discovery of drugs inside his car.
The Victoria Police Department arrested Donnell Garley Sunday night after officer found one gram of crack cocaine inside a cigarette box following a search of his vehicle.
Following his arrest, as he was being stripped searched at the county jail, officers found an additional four grams of cocaine hidden inside his person.
Garley has been charged with Manufacture or Delivery of a Controlled Substance, fabricating physical evidence with intent to impair and possessing a prohibitive substance inside a correctional facility.
Garley is being held on a $100,000 bond.
- The Calhoun County Fair and Livestock Show brought several teens out to compete
- Crime Stoppers trying to ID a man
- Wharton County Sheriff's look for car burglary suspects
- East High School Traffic Study To Begin
- Citizens ER Expansion Project Approved
- Fort Worth officer resigns after fatal shooting
- Judge Ben Zeller chosen as VP of County Judges & Commissioners Association of Texas
- Golden Crescent Habitat for Humanity receives $1.25 M from Qatar Harvey Fund
- One dead after single vehicle crash in Lavaca County
- Family keeps dairy farm going with corn maze
- Our Lady Of Victory celebrates its 25th Annual Parish Fall Festival
- Wharton most wanted is in custody