VICTORIA, Texas - A Victoria man is behind bars after a routine traffic stop led to discovery of drugs inside his car.
The Victoria Police Department arrested Donnell Garley Sunday night after officer found one gram of crack cocaine inside a cigarette box following a search of his vehicle.
Following his arrest, as he was being stripped searched at the county jail, officers found an additional four grams of cocaine hidden inside his person.
Garley has been charged with Manufacture or Delivery of a Controlled Substance, fabricating physical evidence with intent to impair and possessing a prohibitive substance inside a correctional facility.
Garley is being held on a $100,000 bond.
- H.S. Volleyball Roundup
- Flyers hold first scrimmage of 2019
- VPD Investigating a threat made to Sam's Club
- Victoria College tax proposal could raise property taxes
- Grace Funeral Home honored first responders
- Portion of Lone Tree Road closed beginning on August 19
- Court limits order that had stopped Trump asylum limits
- Churches arm, train congregants in wake of mass shootings
- Local business gives veteran glasses
- Memorial for victims of El Paso shooting begins