VICTORIA, Texas - Construction work on Crestwood drive is about to begin.
The city will replace water and sewer lines, then resurface the roadway. The Crestwood project is a city capital improvements project.
The work will take place in several phases.
"They hope to begin phase one of Crestwood next month, by the middle of August, they should be kicking up some dust. Phase one is basically from Ben Jordan to Laurent," said O.C. Garza, City of Victoria.
Residents will still have access to homes and businesses during the construction process.
The goal is to have the Crestwood project done sometime in 2020.
- Former West High School wrestling coach indicted for sexual assault of a child
- Bank robbery suspect killed in high speed car chase
- Wharton bank robbery suspects identified, still on the run
- 54-year-old Victoria woman found dead in home on Lincoln Street
- Race factors into jury picks for ex-cop who killed black man
- Locals Express Expectations for Democratic Debate
- Salvation Army nearing capacity, speaking out on camping ordinance
- St. Joe parents are concerned about V.I.S.D rental rate increases
- Homeowner Assistance Program announces major milestone
- Governor Abbott releases Texas Safety Action Report
- Wharton Police searching for two suspects who robbed a bank Thursday morning
- Federal court orders Galveston County to provide counsel at bail hearings in historic ruling