VICTORIA, Texas - The American Legion Post 166 awards Deputy Vincent Tristan Jr., of the Victoria County Sheriff's office, the Law Enforcement Certificate of Commendation as the Deputy of the Year.
Along with the award, a $100 cash gift presented by Commander Will Martin.
Congratulations to Deputy Tristan Jr.
- The Calhoun County Fair and Livestock Show brought several teens out to compete
- Crime Stoppers trying to ID a man
- Wharton County Sheriff's look for car burglary suspects
- East High School Traffic Study To Begin
- Citizens ER Expansion Project Approved
- Fort Worth officer resigns after fatal shooting
- Judge Ben Zeller chosen as VP of County Judges & Commissioners Association of Texas
- Golden Crescent Habitat for Humanity receives $1.25 M from Qatar Harvey Fund
- One dead after single vehicle crash in Lavaca County
- Family keeps dairy farm going with corn maze
- Our Lady Of Victory celebrates its 25th Annual Parish Fall Festival
- Wharton most wanted is in custody