The driver involved in the vehicle roller off North Laurent Sunday evening is charged with duty upon striking a fixture after crashing his car into the EZ Bonding business sign.
26-year-old Adrian Farias, of Bloomington, was driving south on Laurent when he ran the front of his car into the business sign. Victoria Police Department Media Spokesperson Lauren Meaux said Farias then ran from the scene, but was located by officers by 12:27 a.m. Monday in the 2200 block of N Laurent.
The crash occurred at 11:33 p.m. Sunday.
Victoria police responded to a vehicle rollover off North Laurent, near E-Z Bonding just after 11:30 p.m. Sunday evening.
A black car was seen on its side and witnesses say they saw the suspects flee from the scene.
Captain Moya with Victoria Police Department says the case is still ongoing.
We will keep you updated with more details as the story develops.
- Local sponsors spread the Magic of Storytelling in the Crossroads
- NFPA and Home Fire Sprinkler Coalition announce week of action for America's home fire problem
- Two arrested after breaking into cars
- Bloomington ISD Superintendent resigns
- Chewy Chips Ahoy and 2 flavors of Ben and Jerry's recalled
- Second man gets life in prison for role in double slaying
- Four sentenced for using helicopter for sport hunting in Texas
- Retired army officer gets prison in guns case
- Spring cleaning: de-clutter your home and mind
- CCSO captures Texas teen, 4 undocumented immigrants after bail out