The driver involved in the vehicle roller off North Laurent Sunday evening is charged with duty upon striking a fixture after crashing his car into the EZ Bonding business sign.
26-year-old Adrian Farias, of Bloomington, was driving south on Laurent when he ran the front of his car into the business sign. Victoria Police Department Media Spokesperson Lauren Meaux said Farias then ran from the scene, but was located by officers by 12:27 a.m. Monday in the 2200 block of N Laurent.
The crash occurred at 11:33 p.m. Sunday.
Victoria police responded to a vehicle rollover off North Laurent, near E-Z Bonding just after 11:30 p.m. Sunday evening.
A black car was seen on its side and witnesses say they saw the suspects flee from the scene.
Captain Moya with Victoria Police Department says the case is still ongoing.
We will keep you updated with more details as the story develops.
- Port Lavaca insurance agent, wife arrested for on forgery charges
- Preschooler screen time linked to attention problems
- Local authorities arrest suspect for indecency with a child
- Three car crash on Odem and Laurent leaves three in hospital
- Crimestoppers searching for fugitive charged with making and delivering drugs
- Teen rapper Tay-K convicted of murder in Texas home invasion
- Dallas police chief on medical leave after 'major surgery'
- Aunt of child found dead in landfill charged
- US expands 'Remain in Mexico' at dangerous part of border
- Passengers on Southwest flight get Nintendo Switch