VICTORIA, Texas - Guy Grant Road will closed to through traffic between Salem Road and Navarro beginning Sunday, July 28 at 6:00 a.m.
The roadway is expected to re-open by the end of the day on Monday, July 29.
The road repairs include installing a concrete joint on Guy Grant Road at the intersection of North Navarro.
The intent of this project is to eliminate the shoving of the asphalt where it meets the concrete pavement.
This closure is expected to take two days; weather permitting.
Drivers can expect delays in the work zone and should use alternate routes to get around the work zone if possible.
All businesses, residents and parking lots in the construction zone will remain accessible via alternate routes.
The contractor is Staff Concrete of Victoria, Texas.
For more information, contact the Public Works/Engineering Department at 485-3340.
The information in this article is from a press release sent by Diane Boyett with the city of Victoria.
- Bank robbery suspect killed in high speed car chase
- Wharton bank robbery suspects identified, still on the run
- 54-year-old Victoria woman found dead in home on Lincoln Street
- Race factors into jury picks for ex-cop who killed black man
- Locals Express Expectations for Democratic Debate
- Lightning Safety Tips
- Salvation Army nearing capacity, speaking out on camping ordinance
- St. Joe parents are concerned about V.I.S.D rental rate increases
- Homeowner Assistance Program announces major milestone
- Governor Abbott releases Texas Safety Action Report
- Wharton Police searching for two suspects who robbed a bank Thursday morning
- Federal court orders Galveston County to provide counsel at bail hearings in historic ruling