VICTORIA, Texas - A Victoria man is under arrest after breaking in to a home and assaulting the homeowner with a metal wrench.
Authorities say 30-year-old Kevin Holder forced his way into a home on Miori Lane, destroying property inside.
Fearing for his safety, the homeowner barricaded himself inside the bathroom.
Holder forced the bathroom door open and began to assault the homeowner with a large metal wrench.
The homeowner suffered multiple injuries in the attack, including several cuts to his left forearm.
VPD officers arrested Holder and charged him with Aggravated Assault with a Deadly Weapon.
He is being held in the Victoria County Jail in lieu of a $50,000 bond.
- Thanksgiving is by far the leading day for U.S. home cooking fires
- Yoakum Commercial District listed in National Register of Historic Places
- LiftFund and EDA announce $3M investment for small businesses in the Golden Crescent
- Plug Promotions hosts Beauty and Body Expo with Cash Prizes
- Pray for Bloomington Gathers Community for unity prayer
- BBQ cook-off raises funds for volunteer fire department
- Mumphord's Place Bar-B-Q on "The Texas Bucket List"
- Sting operation leads to arrest of two for making and selling drugs
- Border Crisis: Where are we now?
- Airline road closure due to water line break
- Chain of Christian pregnancy centers to offer contraceptives
- Texas parole board recommends delaying Rodney Reed execution