VICTORIA, Texas - Victoria residents came out Wenesday morning to celebrate the grand opening of Congressman Micahel Cloud's new Victoria office.
The office, located at 111 North Glass Street, will serve as the base of operations in the Crossroads for Congressman Cloud going forward.
Cloud met with residents, sharing words with his supporters before a ribbon cutting ceremony to officially open the new office.
Congressman Cloud says his office is ready to serve each and every resident to help solve the issues in the Crossroads.
"We have a role in our office to be a part of that puzzle that really makes our community and makes our nation great. We're happy to serve. It's awesome to see people come out and support the effort. And, we want everybody to know that we're here to serve, our team is here to serve. And so, feel free to reach out to us. We're here to help," says Congressman Cloud.
Reach out to Congressman Cloud's office by calling at (361) -894- 6446 or visit their website at cloud.house.gov.
- Local sponsors spread the Magic of Storytelling in the Crossroads
- NFPA and Home Fire Sprinkler Coalition announce week of action for America's home fire problem
- Two arrested after breaking into cars
- Bloomington ISD Superintendent resigns
- Chewy Chips Ahoy and 2 flavors of Ben and Jerry's recalled
- Second man gets life in prison for role in double slaying
- Four sentenced for using helicopter for sport hunting in Texas
- Retired army officer gets prison in guns case
- Spring cleaning: de-clutter your home and mind
- CCSO captures Texas teen, 4 undocumented immigrants after bail out