VICTORIA, Texas - Redwood Drive from Crestwood Drive to Anaqua Avenue will close on Thursday, October 3 for utility construction. Weather permitting, the road closure is expected to be one day.
Drivers can expect delays in the work zone and should use alternate routes to get around the work zone if possible. All businesses and homes in the construction zone will be accessible via alternate routes.
This utility line replacement is a part of the Crestwood Drive Reconstruction Project Phase I (Ben Jordan Street to Laurent Street). The contractor is Brannan Paving Co., LTD of Victoria, Texas.
For more information, contact the Public Works/Engineering Department at 485-3340.
The information in this article was sent in press release from the City of Victoria.
- Golden Crescent Habitat for Humanity receives $1.25 M from Qatar Harvey Fund
- One dead after single vehicle crash in Lavaca County
- Family keeps dairy farm going with corn maze
- Our Lady Of Victory celebrates its 25th Annual Parish Fall Festival
- Wharton most wanted is in custody
- Crossroads residents celebrate LGBTQ identities with pride, BBQ
- The Volunteer Fire Department in Nursery held their first Adopt-A-Highway event
- There were hundreds of people gathered in Cuero to watch the Great Gobbler Gallop race
- Game Wardens rescue group in cold waters of San Antonio Bay
- What you need to know to prevent fires in your home this winter
- Local LGBT group to celebrate National Coming Out Day with weekend BBQ
- Authorities seize more than 1,400 grams of illegal drugs