VICTORIA, Texas - Lone Tree Road will close to through traffic between Collins St. and John Stockbauer Dr. on Wednesday, September 4.
The road closure, weather permitting, is expected to last one day from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. and will allow for the installation of utilities.
All businesses and residences in the construction zone will remain accessible. Through-traffic can avoid delays in the work zone by seeking alternate routes.
For more information, contact the Public Works Department at 485-3340.
The information in this article was sent in a press release from the City of Victoria.
- Thanksgiving is by far the leading day for U.S. home cooking fires
- Yoakum Commercial District listed in National Register of Historic Places
- LiftFund and EDA announce $3M investment for small businesses in the Golden Crescent
- Plug Promotions hosts Beauty and Body Expo with Cash Prizes
- Pray for Bloomington Gathers Community for unity prayer
- BBQ cook-off raises funds for volunteer fire department
- Mumphord's Place Bar-B-Q on "The Texas Bucket List"
- Sting operation leads to arrest of two for making and selling drugs
- Border Crisis: Where are we now?
- Airline road closure due to water line break
- Chain of Christian pregnancy centers to offer contraceptives
- Texas parole board recommends delaying Rodney Reed execution