VICTORIA, Texas - Beginning on Monday, August 19, 2019, the City will close Lone Tree Road to thru traffic from John Stockbauer Drive to Anthony Road to make road repairs.
The road closure will be from 8:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Weather permitting, it is anticipated the daytime road closure will take two days.
All businesses and residences in the construction zone will remain accessible.
Through traffic should seek alternate routes. The closure times are intended to minimize the impact on the school traffic related to Torres Elementary School.
For more information, contact the Public Works Department at 485-3340.
The information in this article was sent in a press release from Diane Boyett with the City of Victoria.
- Bank robbery suspect killed in high speed car chase
- Wharton bank robbery suspects identified, still on the run
- 54-year-old Victoria woman found dead in home on Lincoln Street
- Race factors into jury picks for ex-cop who killed black man
- Locals Express Expectations for Democratic Debate
- Lightning Safety Tips
- Salvation Army nearing capacity, speaking out on camping ordinance
- St. Joe parents are concerned about V.I.S.D rental rate increases
- Homeowner Assistance Program announces major milestone
- Governor Abbott releases Texas Safety Action Report
- Wharton Police searching for two suspects who robbed a bank Thursday morning
- Federal court orders Galveston County to provide counsel at bail hearings in historic ruling