LAVACA COUNTY, Texas - A press release from Texas DPS Sgt. San Miguel states that on 10-13-2019, at 7:12 a.m., the Texas Department of Public Safety, Texas Highway Patrol was dispatched to County Road 260, 2 miles Northeast of Moulton in Lavaca County for a one vehicle crash.
A 1995 Ford F-250 driven by Trent Thomas Roznovsky, 21 years old of Moulton. Roznovsky was traveling Southwest on County Road 260. Roznovsky was navigating a slight right-hand curve when he left the roadway.
The F-250 entered the grassy barrow ditch to the South of CR 260. The Ford continued on its course in the grassy barrow ditch heading Southwest when it struck a group of trees. Roznovsky was not wearing his safety belt during the crash. Roznovsky was pronounced deceased by Mounton EMS and Just of the Peace H. Hall at 8:45 a.m. on October 13th.
The crash is currently still under investigation.
- Mid-Coast Family Services opens warming center
- Ceremony held for Vietnam Veterans Memorial Wall
- Multiple agencies tackle gas leak at drilling site near Yorktown
- Local community helps law enforcement arrest fugitive
- Lane reductions begin Tuesday on two major roadways
- Shields Elementary School honors veterans
- Victoria Police searching for man wanted for "Assault Family Violence"
- DPS investigates fatal crash in Lavaca County
- Police department shares crime stats for 2019
- District Attorney Stuart Fryer gives an update on the three Hallettsville faculty members cases
- Michael Cloud Speaks on Impeachment Inquiry and more...
- Funeral plans set for 7 year old Freeport Police officer