VICTORIA, Texas - On Sunday around 4 p.m., Texas Highway Patrol responded to a single vehicle accident on northbound US 77.
A mother was driving with her four year old, and one year old when she lost control of the vehicle it slammed into the guard rail. All three were taken to the hospital to be evaluated, and are expected to be okay.
"The driver and her two children were taken to DeTar to be evaluated. The children were fine not complaining of any injuries, but the mother was complaining of chest and stomach pain, but the air bags did deploy in the front," said Rob Mallory, Texas Highway Patrol Tropper.
- Governor Abbott attends grand opening of new Dallas Holocaust And Human Rights Museum
- Victoria Police seeking information regarding shots fired on Mumphord Street
- Local vape shop supports national petition to save flavored e-liquid
- No injuries after newly rebuilt home goes up in flames
- Governor Abbott prepares state resources as severe weather approaches Texas
- City of Victoria announces new Communications Director
- Short budget hearing after no one takes the podium at Commissioners Court
- Commissioners approve County Sheriff's Office request to train at airport
- Clean Plate moving to brick-and-mortar store on Airline
- Local non-profit to team up with Texas Roadhouse
- Victoria Police trying to identify two subjects
- Man with replica BB gun fatally shot by Arlington police