VICTORIA, Texas - Beginning Tuesday, Oct. 15, traffic on Mockingbird Lane between Navarro and Gemini Court will be reduced to westbound only as final work on the utility line replacement is completed. Weather permitting, the traffic changes are expected to last three days.
Drivers can expect delays in the work zone and should use alternate routes to get around the work zone, if possible. All businesses and homes in the construction zone will be accessible.
This utility work and final repaving is part of the $993,270 Navarro Street Utility Improvement Project that began in summer 2019. The contractor is J&R Contracting Services, Inc. of Victoria.
For more information, contact Public Works/Engineering at 361-485-3340.
The information in this article was sent in a press release from the City of Victoria.
- Golden Crescent Habitat for Humanity receives $1.25 M from Qatar Harvey Fund
- One dead after single vehicle crash in Lavaca County
- Family keeps dairy farm going with corn maze
- Our Lady Of Victory celebrates its 25th Annual Parish Fall Festival
- Wharton most wanted is in custody
- Crossroads residents celebrate LGBTQ identities with pride, BBQ
- The Volunteer Fire Department in Nursery held their first Adopt-A-Highway event
- There were hundreds of people gathered in Cuero to watch the Great Gobbler Gallop race
- Game Wardens rescue group in cold waters of San Antonio Bay
- What you need to know to prevent fires in your home this winter
- Local LGBT group to celebrate National Coming Out Day with weekend BBQ
- Authorities seize more than 1,400 grams of illegal drugs