VICTORIA, Texas - Beginning Tuesday, Oct. 15, traffic on Mockingbird Lane between Navarro and Gemini Court will be reduced to westbound only as final work on the utility line replacement is completed. Weather permitting, the traffic changes are expected to last three days.
Drivers can expect delays in the work zone and should use alternate routes to get around the work zone, if possible. All businesses and homes in the construction zone will be accessible.
This utility work and final repaving is part of the $993,270 Navarro Street Utility Improvement Project that began in summer 2019. The contractor is J&R Contracting Services, Inc. of Victoria.
For more information, contact Public Works/Engineering at 361-485-3340.
The information in this article was sent in a press release from the City of Victoria.
- Mid-Coast Family Services opens warming center
- Ceremony held for Vietnam Veterans Memorial Wall
- Multiple agencies tackle gas leak at drilling site near Yorktown
- Local community helps law enforcement arrest fugitive
- Lane reductions begin Tuesday on two major roadways
- Shields Elementary School honors veterans
- Victoria Police searching for man wanted for "Assault Family Violence"
- DPS investigates fatal crash in Lavaca County
- Police department shares crime stats for 2019
- District Attorney Stuart Fryer gives an update on the three Hallettsville faculty members cases
- Michael Cloud Speaks on Impeachment Inquiry and more...
- Funeral plans set for 7 year old Freeport Police officer