CUERO, Texas - On August 6th Stevenson Unit Offender Michael Sullivan, a 55-year-old male, was found unresponsive in his cell suffering from head trauma.
He was taken first to Cuero Regional Hospital evaluated the transferred via LifeFlight to University Hospital in San Antonio.
On August 7th with no brain activity Sullivan was removed from life support and pronounced dead at 4:32 p.m.
Preliminary cause of death is homicide. The case is being investigated by the independent Office of Inspector General.
- Study: Victoria ranked as the #6 small city for heavy and tractor-trailer truck drivers
- Victoria College Proposed Tax Rate: How it may affect you
- UHV Softball Signs Angleton Native
- City Council tables highly contested No Camping ordinance discussion until next month
- H.S. Volleyball Scoreboard 8-20
- West Football Puts On The Pads 8-20
- UHV Men's Soccer Pleased After First Exhibition
- Couple who ran Texas boarding home indicted for trafficking
- Placedo Benavides Rd construction project moving quickly
- Houston school trustees reject state review as one-sided