VICTORIA, Texas - Beginning Tues., Nov. 12, the outside northbound lane on Navarro at Red River will close for two to three days, according to a statement sent by the City of Victoria. The lane reduction will begin at Sabine Street and continue just past Red River.
Also on Tuesday, Ben Jordan at Crestwood will be reduced to one lane in each direction. This lane reduction also is expected to last two days.
Motorists are urged to exercise extra caution in these areas and expect some travel delays. Businesses and homes in the areas will be accessible.
Both traffic changes will allow for the replacement of utilities in the area of the major road reconstruction projects.
The lane closure on Navarro is related to the $3.29 million Red River Reconstruction project.
The lane reductions on Ben Jordan are related to the $4.13 million Crestwood Reconstruction project.
For more information, contact the Public Works/Engineering Department at 361-485-3340.
The information in this article was sent in a statement form the City of Victoria.
- Nutcracker opening night sold out for the Victoria Ballet Company
- Educators hope access to hearing aids improves with new legislation
- Subway restaurants donate to local food bank
- Community Crossroads: Tips on How to Stay Healthy During the Holiday and Flu Free
- Flounder population numbers cause concern for conservationist, anxiety for fishermen
- Unattended 1 year-old dies in Yoakum
- 19 year-old male arrested for shooting his uncle in Yoakum
- Two car accident on Highway 87
- Naval Air Station Corpus Christi under lock-down Wednesday morning
- Representative Morrison spoke with TWIA about ongoing Harvey recovery
- Crime Stoppers searching for man wanted in the murder of Isaac Ybarra in Edna
- Authorities searching for suspect wanted in death of Nassau Bay Police Officer