PLANO, Texas - JCPenney general manager Brian Patteson from Victoria Mall was recently awarded the Company’s prestigious Founder’s Award for outstanding accomplishments in 2018.
The Founder’s Award highlights store leaders excelling in the areas of financial performance, customer and client service and business expertise.
With more than 860 JCPenney stores across the country, Patteson was one of 80 leaders presented with the Founder’s Award earlier this month in celebration of this special milestone.
“The 2018 Founder’s Awards recipients have played a key role in driving the JCPenney business, embodying our Warrior values of loyalty, passion, service and courage,” said Otis Buchanan, Gulf Coast regional vice president for JCPenney.
“The Founder’s Award is the Company’s highest honor, recognizing leadership excellence. I’m proud of our talented group of associates at the JCPenney in Victoria who earned this special recognition, and look forward to another successful year in Victoria.”
- Goliad County Outreach Completes Renovation
- The City of Victoria is preparing to fix the potholes
- Victoria man indicted for felony charges
- Driscoll sponsors free CPR course in Victoria
- Delays and closures in the Crossroads
- Governor Abbott attends grand opening of new Dallas Holocaust And Human Rights Museum
- Victoria Police seeking information regarding shots fired on Mumphord Street
- Local vape shop supports national petition to save flavored e-liquid
- No injuries after newly rebuilt home goes up in flames
- Governor Abbott prepares state resources as severe weather approaches Texas
- City of Victoria announces new Communications Director
- Short budget hearing after no one takes the podium at Commissioners Court