VICTORIA, Texas - If you're looking for a frighteningly good time in the Crossroads this season, go out to the Haunted Zoo at the Texas Zoo. They are putting on a spooky trail of horrors through the zoo, and the ten dollar admission goes to helping the zoo in its conservation efforts.
"We hope to see a lot of people out here enjoying our haunted zoo this year", says Executive Director Liz Jensen.
The Haunted Zoo runs from 7pm to 10pm on Thursdays and Sundays, and 7pm to 12am on Fridays and Saturdays. They're only putting it on for the next two weekends (10/10-10/13, 10/17-10/20), so make sure you don't miss it!
- Mid-Coast Family Services opens warming center
- Ceremony held for Vietnam Veterans Memorial Wall
- Multiple agencies tackle gas leak at drilling site near Yorktown
- Local community helps law enforcement arrest fugitive
- Lane reductions begin Tuesday on two major roadways
- Shields Elementary School honors veterans
- Victoria Police searching for man wanted for "Assault Family Violence"
- DPS investigates fatal crash in Lavaca County
- Police department shares crime stats for 2019
- District Attorney Stuart Fryer gives an update on the three Hallettsville faculty members cases
- Michael Cloud Speaks on Impeachment Inquiry and more...
- Funeral plans set for 7 year old Freeport Police officer