VICTORIA, Texas - Capital murder suspect, Raheem Jones will remain in custody.
A judge denied a request for a bond.
Jones is charged with capital murder in a robbery of Vonsell Ramirez back in 2016.
Jones has another hearing set for May 21st followed by another one July 30th.
A jury trial is set for August 14th.
- Man's death blamed on flooding tied to Imelda
- Victoria County Sheriff's to host drug take back event
- Arlington Police have charged former director of Hope Child Advocacy Center
- Goliad couple charged with multiple child abuse felonies
- Goliad County Outreach Completes Renovation
- The City of Victoria is preparing to fix the potholes
- Victoria man indicted for felony charges
- Driscoll sponsors free CPR course in Victoria
- Delays and closures in the Crossroads
- Governor Abbott attends grand opening of new Dallas Holocaust And Human Rights Museum
- Victoria Police seeking information regarding shots fired on Mumphord Street
- Local vape shop supports national petition to save flavored e-liquid