VICTORIA, Texas - Update 9/2/2019:
DPS Along with DeWitt County Sheriffs responded to a two vehicle accident on US 87 and TX 105 around 1:07 pm Tuesday.
Sgt. San Miguel says a Subaru was at the stop sign of TX105 loop and US 87 and failed to yield the right way and pulled out in front of the pickup truck. The truck was unable to slow down and the Subaru hit the driver side door of the pickup truck.
All three passengers were taken to Cuero Community Hospital in stable condition and the driver of the pickup refused EMS and was released at the scene.
The driver of the pick up truck was issued a citation for failure to yield right of way at a stop sign.
- Victoria man indicted for felony charges
- Driscoll sponsors free CPR course in Victoria
- Delays and closures in the Crossroads
- Governor Abbott attends grand opening of new Dallas Holocaust And Human Rights Museum
- Victoria Police seeking information regarding shots fired on Mumphord Street
- Local vape shop supports national petition to save flavored e-liquid
- No injuries after newly rebuilt home goes up in flames
- Governor Abbott prepares state resources as severe weather approaches Texas
- City of Victoria announces new Communications Director
- Short budget hearing after no one takes the podium at Commissioners Court
- Commissioners approve County Sheriff's Office request to train at airport
- Clean Plate moving to brick-and-mortar store on Airline