VICTORIA, Texas - Congressman Michael Cloud will be hosting a panel discussion all about border and national security.
Panel guests will consist of local and national law enforcement who are on the frontline of the issues on the southern border affecting the Crossroads.
This will be a question-led discussion. Victoria County Sheriff's Office will assist with the panel and are inviting everyone to attend.
When: Wednesday, August 21, 2019
Where: UHV Walker Auditorium (North Building)
Time: 9:30 a.m.- 11 a.m.
- High school students get glimpse of public safety, healthcare careers at VC event
- Thanksgiving is by far the leading day for U.S. home cooking fires
- Yoakum Commercial District listed in National Register of Historic Places
- LiftFund and EDA announce $3M investment for small businesses in the Golden Crescent
- Plug Promotions hosts Beauty and Body Expo with Cash Prizes
- Pray for Bloomington Gathers Community for unity prayer
- BBQ cook-off raises funds for volunteer fire department
- Mumphord's Place Bar-B-Q on "The Texas Bucket List"
- Sting operation leads to arrest of two for making and selling drugs
- Border Crisis: Where are we now?
- Airline road closure due to water line break
- Chain of Christian pregnancy centers to offer contraceptives