VICTORIA, Texas - Congressman Michael Cloud will be hosting a panel discussion all about border and national security.
Panel guests will consist of local and national law enforcement who are on the frontline of the issues on the southern border affecting the Crossroads.
This will be a question-led discussion. Victoria County Sheriff's Office will assist with the panel and are inviting everyone to attend.
When: Wednesday, August 21, 2019
Where: UHV Walker Auditorium (North Building)
Time: 9:30 a.m.- 11 a.m.
- Study: Victoria ranked as the #6 small city for heavy and tractor-trailer truck drivers
- Victoria College Proposed Tax Rate: How it may affect you
- UHV Softball Signs Angleton Native
- City Council tables highly contested No Camping ordinance discussion until next month
- H.S. Volleyball Scoreboard 8-20
- West Football Puts On The Pads 8-20
- UHV Men's Soccer Pleased After First Exhibition
- Couple who ran Texas boarding home indicted for trafficking
- Placedo Benavides Rd construction project moving quickly
- Houston school trustees reject state review as one-sided